Tuesday 22 February 2011

Poster edit


At first I did not feel entirely confident with using photoshop, so I decided to experiement before doing the final product. I was able to gain a better knowlodge of the programme. I became more familiar with the appropriate tools which I needed, such as, the 'Magic Wand', which made enabled me to highlight to necessary. This tool made the highlighting and colouring of particular parts more accurate, for example, the background.
After my practise run throughs with photoshop, I discovered the effects on 'Filter'. Here, I liked the 'blur' for the background, as it was an element which would help the band to stand out from the background.
After researching, I descovered that the black and white effect it more contemporary, therefore, would fit nicely for publising a new band.
The issue I found was that the band did not wear clothes which we had recommened, and the drummer wore a checkered shirt which was different from the rest of the band. We will therefore have to edit his shirt so that is appears black.

No comments:

Post a Comment