Thursday 9 December 2010

Blog entries


We decided on our designated roles:
I would be the designer
Sarah- directer
Beth-producer
Lucy- technical
We started to discuss similar bands, such as, Weezer, Kings of Leon, Feeder, and Snow Patrol. From here, we chose a band which we would research in order to create and develop ideas of the target audience, image, the video, and for me as a designer, promotional tips.


6/12/10; Our group met to discuss the research which we managed to gathering over the weekend. Beth took notes. We assigned aims for the next time we meet, I suggested that I continued to design edited logo ideas and that we as a group could carry on brainstorming ideas which we have retrieved from our earlier research.


7/12/10; In class we assigned roles for V.A.M. We decided I would be the producer for this project. I am also the designer for the production, so much of this task will fall to my responsibility. This will involve researching and producing and a DVD cover and design for the menu page.

No comments:

Post a Comment