Sunday 16 January 2011

Meeting 14/1/11

Sarah updated us on the plans for the location. She contacted the necessary people, who said they would get back to us, but she will keep contacting other possible venues. One of our class mates suggested a barn near by which could also be another option. We have asked for the number to check the availability. I have been unable to reach, as we would like a back up, therefore, I will try again on Monday.

We are going to have a meeting on Monday to discuss the finalised venue and the developments that have been made over the weekend. Sarah has emailed the band with my designs for the logo and outfits for the performance, I will find out if I need to make any improvements then. I am also planning on making a shot list and developments to the narrative I will show the group.

I was able to confirm a couple to do our narrative scenes, and communicated this to both Lucy and Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment